warnings on upgrade to qt-mac @4.6.3_5

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Wed Aug 11 09:54:09 PDT 2010

Hi Adam - Thanks for the info.  Two points:

(1) You can ignore the warning; is will not impact the installation
and/or select of qt4-mac.

(2) Interestingly, I removed that section of code from the Portfile a
ways back, since it is unnecessary.  It's odd that it seems to still be
in your install's qt4-mac Portfile.  Can you double-check to verify that
it's really there:
{{{
grep "\?honon" `port dir qt4-mac`/Portfile
}}}
In my install, the 'grep' returns nothing. - MLD