install ffmpeg failed

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Aug 15 22:19:22 PDT 2010

On Aug 15, 2010, at 09:33, Michel Dubois wrote:

>> This problem is already reported here:
>>
>> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/25926
>
> I'm newbies in this mailing list. If I understood well, this is maining there're developper working on it ?

It only means someone has reported the problem already. It doesn't mean anyone is working on it.

Workarounds are shown in the ticket comments; try them and see if they work for you too.

> How do we know the problem is solved?

You can add your email address to that ticket's Cc list by clicking the "Cc me!" button. You will be emailed about any changes to the ticket, including it getting resolved.