tsocks does not work

James Hozier guitarscn1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 15:48:29 PDT 2010

Ah, both those lines do not work; I get the same error.

Is tsocks the same as the 'torify' command? Is there an alternative I
can use to run programs through Tor? Like there is Torbutton for
Firefox but I remember I used to be able to do 'torify firefox' and
it would start Firefox already using Tor.