Can't import GDAL into Python (2.5 or 2.6)
j at hauf.org
Fri Aug 20 02:58:48 PDT 2010
I did this:
1. Edit "/opt/local/etc/macports/macports.conf": Set "portautoclean" to "no"
2. Install "sudo port install gdal +python26 +sqlite3"
3. Make some softlinks in /opt/local/bin: "ln -s python2.6 python", "ln
-s python2.6-config python-config", "ln -s easy_install-2.6 easy_install"
3. Go to:
4. run: "python setup.py install"
5. run a gdal-python script. (e.g. gdal2tiles.py)
At least this is working for me at the moment.
On 8/20/10 11:44 AM, Vincent Habchi wrote:
> The port is outdated. Current revision is 1.7.2, while currently we provide 1.6.2. I'm not home right now, so I can't do a thing about it, but I'll try to upgrade the port Sunday. Wait for the upgrade, and then try again.
> macports-users mailing list
> macports-users at lists.macosforge.org
More information about the macports-users