convert crashing

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Fri Aug 20 12:18:38 PDT 2010

On Aug 20, 2010, at 6:39, Bradley Giesbrecht <brad at pixilla.com> wrote:

> Try "port sync" or "port selfupdate" and then upgrade libtool with "port upgrade libtool" or upgrade outdated with "port upgrade outdated".

I had done a port upgraded outdated recently. I've uninstalled ImageMagick right now and will reinstall it once I confirm the rest of the system is ok. I've had a lot if crashes recently that I think I've tracked down to a bad 8800 video card. Once everything is working and stable for a couple of days I'll start pitting things back.

The first step was eliminating anything creating crash logs.