Where is the settings for a Port program put in?

James Hozier guitarscn1 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 07:48:22 PDT 2010

Okay so when I use Ports to install ircII, the Portfile have these
options by default:

configure.args --with-default-server=irc.freenode.net --mandir=${prefix}/share/man --enable-ipv6

What I want to know is where the "--with-default-server=irc.freenode.net"
is stored if it's not in the $IRCSERVER environment variable (mine is
not set yet it still connects to freenode by default even though I
didn't set it). Is there a config file I can get to change this without
having to change the environment setting?