how long does it take to build gcc45?

Gabriele Kahlout gabriele at mysimpatico.com
Sun Dec 5 15:32:20 PST 2010

shall i go with uninstall + install, or just intall this:
http://distfiles.macports.org/MacPorts/MacPorts-1.9.2-10.6-SnowLeopard.dmg

--
Regards,
K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 20/9/10 ---
P.S. If the subject contains "[LON]" or the addressee acknowledges the
receipt within 48 hours then I don't resend the email.
subject(this) ∈ L(LON*) ∨ ∃x. (x ∈ MyInbox ∧ Acknowledges(x, this) ∧ time(x)
< Now + 48h) ⇒ ¬resend(I, this).

If an email is sent by a sender that is not a trusted contact or the email
does not contain a valid code then the email is not received. A valid code
starts with a hyphen and ends with "X".
∀x. x ∈ MyInbox ⇒ from(x) ∈ MySafeSenderList ∨ (∃y. y ∈ subject(x) ∧ y ∈