ghostscript error message. Port bug?

Alan Clifford lists at clifford.ac
Mon Dec 6 10:35:52 PST 2010

After installing ImageMagic, this is my first port of call about an error
message

I am getting this error message

convert: unable to read font
`/opt/local/share/ghostscript/fontsx/n021003l.pfb' @
error/annotate.c/RenderFreetype/1059.

repeated eight times when running my bash script, which is

<------- script ------>
COPYRIGHT="'Copyright Alan H. Clifford'"
convert -size 300x25 xc:grey30 -font Times-Roman -pointsize 20 -gravity
center \
           -draw "scale 1,1 fill grey70  text 0,0  ${COPYRIGHT}" \
           stamp_fgnd.png
convert -size 300x25 xc:black -font Times-Roman -pointsize 20 -gravity
center \
           -draw "scale 1,1 fill white  text  1,1  ${COPYRIGHT}  \
                              text  0,0  ${COPYRIGHT}  \
                  fill black  text -1,-1 ${COPYRIGHT}" \
           +matte stamp_mask.png
composite -compose CopyOpacity  stamp_mask.png  stamp_fgnd.png
copyright_stamp.png
mogrify -trim +repage copyright_stamp.png
<------- script ------>

First of all, I do seem to be successfully creating useable files so I am
not sure exactly what the error actually is.

Port did not install a ghostscript/fontsx directory and there is no
n0210031.pbf in the ghostscript/font directory.

I guess I could copy that file from my Linux computer where the script
shows no error but maybe this is a Port bug that I should report?

--
Alan

(  Please address personal email to alan+1@ as email to lists@
    is only read from my subscribed lists. )