how long does it take to build gcc45?

Gabriele Kahlout gabriele at mysimpatico.com
Wed Dec 8 19:04:51 PST 2010

I've installed qt with macports and managed to build the qt demo project,
HOWEVER:

 /usr/bin/g++-4.2 this is what's used! The whole point was to use gcc45,
installed with macports.

Also, the ports qt is only the release config, and I also need the debug
(which comes with the official sdk install).

What to do?