dgentry@localbusinesswebsites.com localbusinesswebsites at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 19 16:12:02 PST 2010

I updated my MacPorts version, and I installed the latest community version of Mysql.

I received the following message when I updated MacPorts:

"A startup item has been generated that will aid in starting mysql5-server with launchd.  It is disabled by default.  Execute the following command to start it, and to cause it to launch at startup:

sudo port load mysql5-server"

When I executed the command, I received the attached message.

Will someone please help me?  I will report a bug, if necessary.