No application when installing gimp2

Russe macports at russe.de
Sat Feb 6 02:59:36 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm new to macports and run into a problem when installing Gimp on my
MacBook Pro 2.2 with OS X 10.5.8.

First I installed macports itself and had no problems with.
Because I don't like X11 I tried gimp2 with the variant no_x11 and
quartz, therefore I used the command
sudo port install gimp2 +no_x11 +quartz
http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/graphics/gimp2/Portfile

5 or 6 hours later the installation has been finished but there was no
gimp application at my macports folder.
Because I changed network connection during installation I removed all
the stuff again with command
sudo port -f uninstall installed
macports folder :(

Do I need to install gimp as well or should be gimp2 enough? Is there
any other installation needed to get Gimp running without X11?

Regards,
Russe