The Latest List

Taka Fukuda fukuda at computer.org
Fri Feb 12 04:39:29 PST 2010

    Hello,

    Seems like my previous question did not go out, so I am
    sending it again...
-------------------------

    Hi,

    I was a little surprised to know that people were
    talking about macport of Python-2.6.4, since I had just
    installed -2.6.3 to my Mac at office. Even more, I found
    "port list" gives -2.6.2 on my Mac at home.  Apparently,
    port commands on these Macs are trying to access different
    servers.  Could someone give me advice on how to access
    the latest list?

    Thanks,

--
--                                               Taka Fukuda
--                                    fukuda at computer.org