Who else is getting bounces?

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Wed Feb 17 19:06:20 PST 2010

I know at least two other users contacted me off list to tell me they are getting these, anyone else?  I brought this up the other day, off list, with a different email recipient, but it is still happening as of late.  It looks like ehainry at laposte.net needs to be purged from the MP lists.

This is the mail system at host smtp2-g21.free.fr.

                  The mail system