MacPorts OS X 10.6.2 install problem

Ian Roache deusxmac at fastmail.com.au
Wed Feb 24 19:55:20 PST 2010

I think you're right about an OpenDarwin install years ago - completely forgotten. Your suggestion certainly looks like the solution, except that I can't find a way to change the read-only permissions to allow editing. Using mv to replace old with newly-edited files fails because of the same problem. So perhaps uninstall is the only way?

Thanks

Ian