MacPorts 1.8.2 has been released

Frank J. R. Hanstick trog24 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 5 18:50:57 PST 2010

Hello,
	I noticed the following change in the port installation procedure:

--->  Computing dependencies for apr
--->  Fetching apr
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for apr
--->  Extracting apr
--->  Applying patches to apr
--->  Configuring apr
--->  Building apr
--->  Staging apr into destroot
--->  Deactivating apr @1.3.9_0
--->  Computing dependencies for apr
--->  Installing apr @1.3.9_1
--->  Activating apr @1.3.9_1
--->  Cleaning apr

  namely, the extra Computing dependencies for ___.  Is this suppose
to be happening or is the second computation for something different
that the first such as computing dependency on ___?.