rdiff-backup fetch failed

Stanislaus Schymanski sschym at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Mon Jan 11 01:36:47 PST 2010

Dear Dan,

Thanks for your help. You were right about the network problem. Now it
fetches fine from my office, but I get the following error message:

checking for XPROTO... configure: error: Package requirements (xproto >=
7.0.13) were not met:

Requested 'xproto >= 7.0.13' but version of Xproto is 7.0.11

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables XPROTO_CFLAGS
and XPROTO_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Error: The following dependencies failed to build: py26-xattr
py26-setuptools python26 tk xorg-libXScrnSaver xorg-libXext xorg-libX11
xorg-scrnsaverproto

Is this a know issue?

Thanks again,
Stan