dbus-glib not building glib first

Martin Kendall martinkendall at email.com
Wed Jan 13 08:57:52 PST 2010

Hi there, thanks for the prompt reply.

Since posting this message I had been getting quite a few "dependency"
errors, with dependencies not being built.  I had tried a few
selfupdates before posting the message and after, but nothing had
changed, but later this afternoon there was an update - quite a few
libraries were rebuilt and all is well,

Thank you for taking time to reply to me,

Martin