PHP errors after installation MAMP via MacPorts

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Fri Jan 15 11:01:28 PST 2010

Those are fine. If base wordpress runs it is very unlikely for a theme
to have any module requirements.

The themes install notes should tell you if it does.

This sounds like a permissions problem or a trailing carriage return
issue in some of your files.

If other themes work, I would take the issue to the WordPress support
forums.

I've used WordPress with none of the modules you have with no issue.
Howver, that was a few releases ago.

Remember, if you are using the latest WordPress, it only was released
a few days ago, and is a major version upfate. It is highly likely
that the theme is just not compatable.
--
Scott
(Sent from a mobile device)