Open LDAP +universal won't build on 10.6.2

Russell Jones russell.jones at physics.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 21 08:16:21 PST 2010

Hello all,

I filed a bug in trac ( http://trac.macports.org/ticket/23300 ) about this a few days ago. Anyone able to shed some light on why it doesn't work? It wasn't clear to me from the debug output. Something to do with the wrong type of libraries being created for the storage back-ends, it seems. I can't see why it happens or what to do about it. I suppose the +aci variant is irrelevant? Is any further information needed?

Russell