InsightToolKit did not build

Darren Weber dweber at macports.org
Thu Jan 28 13:40:38 PST 2010

Part of the build is the documentation installation, which is easily turned
off with "-doc".  If you also turn off the python wrapping, using "-py25",
that should disable both shared libs and the extra wrapping builds.  (I've
never tested the build with that config.)  If you do want shared libs,
without python wrapping, use a combination of "-py25 +shared".

Take care,
Darren