ticket#25375 couchdb (rookie here)

Scott Webster sewebster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 00:02:18 PDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:58 PM, Daniel Terreros
<daniel.terreros at gmail.com> wrote:
> but when I go down the port path, I see no "files directory" and the patch
> itself wants to be placed in

"port dir couchdb" gives you the location of the Portfile.  For me it is:

/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/databases/couchdb

This is where you want to make a files directory and put that patch
file into it.  So in the end, the above directory should contain both
the Portfile and a files directory, which you will probably have to
create.  Inside the files directory will be the patch file.

Scott