[OT] Flash uninstaller

John B Brown jbb at vcn.com
Fri Jul 9 08:47:52 PDT 2010

On 7/9/10 4:43 AM, Jasper Frumau wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 2:40 PM, Joshua Root<jmr at macports.org>  wrote:

>> MacPorts; I wiped all that stuff I could find. My problem is with Adobe
>> Flash new dmg not running the graphics on Firefox.
>>>
>>> When I ran the latest update from Apple, I had the same problems. I had
>> to reinstall Flash clean, which means deleting all the little bits it left
>> laying around in various places.  Just reinstalling did not work, and I
>> could not find an uninstaller, nor do I believe it would get all the pieces.
>>
>> <
>> http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/uninstall_flash_player_osx.dmg
>>>

> Same problem here. Solved it the same way.
>

>> - Josh

	Flash player plug-in causes large delays and even jams some sites when
part of Firefox. ibx-upd-6-5-0a-10-u01-8l.dmg is the offending install
image. Using Adobe Flash Player 10.0.45.2 there is no delay or jams. I
still must use Firefox 3.5.2.dmg to get any Flash plug-in to work on the
Washington Post site.

	Shalom,

	John B. Brown.
	[jbb at vcn.com]
	358 High Street,
	Buffalo, Wyoming
	82834

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include
the freedom to make mistakes"  Mahatma Gandhi
"If any question why we died, tell them,
because our fathers lied."  Rudyard Kipling
"A man who does not know the truth is just an idiot
but a man who knows the truth and calls it a lie
is a crook."  Bertolt Brecht
"I wonder whether the world is being run
by smart people who are putting us on
or by imbeciles who really mean it."  Mark Twain

1-307-684-9068