What the heck is this in my ~

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Sat Jul 10 14:47:55 PDT 2010

On Jul 10, 2010, at 7:34 AM, Brandon S Allbery KF8NH wrote:

> On 7/10/10 05:19 , Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>> I don't know how I would accomplish such a thing unintentionally, however.
>
> Select it, copy, accidentally paste right back into that (or another)
> Terminal window.  I've done it more than once.

Oh, one other thing to add, I'm using Keyboard Maestro and have the clipboard manager in use.  While I no longer have all the items from that time frame, yesterday, before I reported this, I did look though my clipboard history, and there was nothing screaming out at me either.

Thanks all.
--
Scott (* For off-list contact, replace talklists@ with scott@ *)