cputype problem on snow leopard

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Jul 22 05:11:48 PDT 2010

On Jul 22, 2010, at 07:09, Anne Poupon wrote:

> I still can't understand why lipo was not working... I took it again from the same DVD and now it's working. Strange...

My only guess is that some installer of some software out on the Internet, that you downloaded and installed, contained an ancient copy of lipo and overwrote the one on your system. If you have any recollection what that software might have been, maybe we can locate it again, and inform its distributor that their distribution is problematic. But your immediate problem is at least solved for now.