Help needed...suddenly nothing works

Ali A Samii samii at me.com
Wed Jul 28 07:11:58 PDT 2010

Hi:

I really need some help as I am in a deadline crunch and all of a sudden, my apache2, mysql php macports install stopped working.

When I try to access http://localhost/ it can't find the server.

I made no edits to my configuration.

I tried everything, including a fresh complete reinstall MacPorts, and still nothing works...localhost can't be found.

I ran the disk utility off my snow leopard DVD to verify disk and permissions and everything is OK.

If anyone can help me, I'd be happy to allow you to connect remotely to my computer via something like ichat screen sharing and get this fixed.

I am really in a bind here.

Thank you.

Ali Samii