MAMP Question based on tutorial Scott Haneda

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 01:09:30 PDT 2010

Never mind that. After a restart all was good. Question, www CHMOD/CHOWN
rights are now:
Jaspers-MacBook-Pro:~ jasper$ cd /opt/local/
Jaspers-MacBook-Pro:local jasper$ ls -l | grep www
drwxr-xr-x    62 root  admin   2108 Jul 29 12:06 www

Which is annoying as I cannot easily copy and paste file without using sudo.
What chmod and chown would you recommend? NB This is for a local development
server..