Still have MySQL problems that need to get solved soon (was: Re: Apache and MySQL won't start)

Ali A Samii samii at me.com
Thu Jul 29 02:45:34 PDT 2010

Hi Scott:

Since I couldn't get things to work for me last night (I'm in Paris, France) and I had been up to almost 6 AM to get things to work, I gave up for the night (or I should say the morning) and went to get some sleep.

Anyway, I just got your email with the tutorial, and I am going to do a fresh, clean and directed reinstall of everything according to your tutorial, and I'll get back to you in the event of a hiccup and/or in the event of success.

If all else fails, log into my system. I'll get you the info needed at that time.

Thanks,

Ali