Recompiling a macport (hopefully a simple question)

Brooks Swinnerton bswinnerton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 10:57:12 PDT 2010

Whoops! Sorry about the reply all (I'm new to mailing lists).

The only reason I believe they are still relevant is because the problem
still hasn't been fixed. Let me try compiling using the instructions from
Scott and if it works, we'll know that the issue still exists. Should have
it done later today. I'll also search for some better documentation of the
problem. Perhaps it was actually meant to be used that way and I've
misunderstood the -i parameter.