Still have MySQL problems that need to get solved soon (was: Re: Apache and MySQL won't start)

Ali A Samii samii at me.com
Thu Jul 29 11:15:35 PDT 2010

Thank you Ryan, that solved that.

Couple of small remaining issues left.

1. Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed!

2. The additional features for working with linked tables have been deactivated. To find out why click here.
	Clicking "here gives me "not OK" status on everything except:
		cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb'] ...	OK

3. Starting or stopping apache2 gives me the following:
httpd: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 192.168.1.59 for ServerName

That's about it!