How to keep .c files from devel install for debugging?

William Knight william.knight at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:00:16 PDT 2010

Ok. Just to be more clear, what I'm talking about is stepping in a
debugger like gdb through the source code of an application and then
into the source code of a library linked with that application. For
example, if I created a gtk app and wanted to step into the source
code of gtk_init(), then presumably I would need the file gtkmain.c
somewhere in the path of the debugger.