MacPorts 1.9.0 has been released

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jun 9 16:09:06 PDT 2010

>>>>> "Joshua" == Joshua Root <jmr at macports.org> writes:

Joshua> On 2010-6-10 05:52 , Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
>> I'm also registering all my requested ports, so that "sudo port
>> uninstall leaves" does the right thing.  And amazingly, it does!
>> Unfortunately, you have to run it a few times to get it settled down.

Joshua> You should only have to run it once if you use
Joshua> --follow-dependencies.

Ahh, but I was being careful not to miss dependencies that I would
rather not lose either.

For example, A depends on B depends on C.  if A is a leaf, then it
exposes B as a leaf on the next round, but if I really want to keep B, I
need to mark it before the following round.