p5-mail-spf will not install

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Fri Jun 11 07:41:52 PDT 2010

On Jun 10, 2010, at 10:37 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org>
wrote:

> On Jun 10, 2010, at 21:18, Scott Haneda wrote:
>
>> Relatively clean system here, updated MP the other day, no troubles
>> to be seen.
>>
>> Trying to install one port that needs a bunch of p5's, which will
>> not work, so I am going through a few at a time to see if I can't
>> solve it.
>>
>>   sudo port install p5-mail-spf
>>
>> Good sized log, I do not know the etiquette here on posting
>> attachments and how long is too long:
>>   http://dl.dropbox.com/u/340087/drops/06.10.10/p5-mail-spf-main-fee3edf2-191738.txt
>
> Looks like:
>
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/24185

Should I manually patch and move on, locally patch and submit a clean
and new portfile, or can someone push this through so I can selfupdate
and get it working?

I'll do whatever option is requested, just let me know which is
preferable.

Sorry I did not look in trac first, I've installed this p5 so many
times and it did not appear to change since my last install, I assumed
I had something goofed with the new update to MP's.

(Sent from a mobile device)