MacPorts' Gimp plugins installation folder located where?

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 00:29:51 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Just installed MacPorts 1.9 a day or two ago and decided to install Gimp
again. Wanted to work with it again after reading a great article on the
possibilities using Gimp plus some extensions. Now when I open a certain
.psd file I get Opening '/Users/jasper/Webdesign/file.psd' failed: Error
separate plugin @
http://cue.yellowmagic.info/softwares/separate-plus/index.html to hopefully
solve this issue. But I have no clue where the Gimp's plugin folder is under
MacPorts. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jasper