Netgen

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Jun 19 15:50:05 PDT 2010

On Jun 19, 2010, at 17:35, Ted Kord wrote:

> Could you guys please add Netgen to macports. It's quite difficult  to compile correctly from source on the mac.

If it is difficult to compile from source on the Mac, then it will be difficult to make a port for it. You can still file a port request ticket for it in the issue tracker, but if it turns out to be too hard to compile from source, we may have to wait until the developers make it easier to compile before a port can be created.