Netgen

Julian Wilcox funkypuck at mac.com
Mon Jun 21 12:16:58 PDT 2010

I would like to second this request.

I have tried to compile Netgen myself, my problem arose with the togl dependency which should compile quite easily but I think snow leopard has tripped it up, it hasn't had a revision for a couple of years last time I checked.

Netgen is a fantastic mesher and I would also like to encourage more finite element opensource software to be ported.

I do intend to learn how to port softwares such as and related to Netgen (e.g. salome, calculix, cascade - the latter in fact I have compiled) that I am almost able to but honestly thus far I still just qualify just as a basic user.