LaTeX build errors since updating to 2009

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Tue Jun 22 08:36:00 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 08:51:38AM -0500, Adam Mercer wrote:
> ! LaTeX Error: File `wrapfig.sty' not found.
> ! LaTeX Error: File `moreverb.sty' not found.
>
> these documents built fine using the texlive 2007 ports, is there some
> other port I need to install to get these missing style files?

Yes, texlive-latex-extra.

The new texlive ports don't install a full installation by default. You
can get one by installing texlive +full, but it's pretty big so I
recommend installing any specific packages you need instead (see 'port
list texlive-*')

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/