Problems running Gimp with +quartz +no_x11

Michael_google gmail_Gersten keybounce at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 09:04:21 PDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 8:36 AM, Axis Sivitz <aosivitz at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm having trouble getting Gimp to run directly under quartz.
>
> Here are some of the error messages I get when starting gimp:

> Dynamic session lookup supported but failed: launchd did not provide a socket path, verify that org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist is loaded!

First, do you have this running?

Kleiman-ibook:~ michael$ port installed dbus
  dbus @1.2.16_1
  dbus @1.2.24_0 (active)
Kleiman-ibook:~ michael$ launchctl list

... eeep! It's not running on my system either.

--
Political and economic blog of a strict constitutionalist
http://StrictConstitution.BlogSpot.com