64 bits?

Johannes Ruscheinski ruschein at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:29:31 PDT 2010

Hi,

Even though I did a lot of researching I am unable to install a pure
64 bit MacPorts.  I run my work machine and my home machine in 64 bit
mode (Snow Leopard always up-to-date) and would greatly appreciate any
help!

Thanks!
--
Johannes

Obligatory current favourite quotes:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as
false, and by the rulers as useful".
 -- Seneca
"I have more confidence in the methods of science, based on the amazing
record of science and its ability over the centuries to answer
unanswerable questions, than I do in the methods of faith (what are they?)."
 -- David J. Gross "Physics Nobel Laureate"

"Atheism is a religion to the same extent that not collecting stamps is a
 hobby."
 -- seen on Slashdot.org