no module named vtk

Aron Wahlberg aron at simula.no
Wed Mar 10 06:04:05 PST 2010

Thank you for your answers!

You were right Brandon, I had two port versions of python. I uninstalled the older and inactive version. I made sure I was running the remaining python from macports, not the MacOSX one by "which python", which points at /opt/local/bin/python. Then I reinstalled vtk:

>  sudo port uninstall vtk-devel
>  sudo port clean --all vtk-devel
>  sudo port -v install vtk-devel +py26

However, I still get no module named vtk-devel. Other ideas?

Thanks,

Aron