php script that helps install variants and deps

Danilo Moncastro Sabbagh toreador at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 20:14:34 PDT 2010

Well,
It searchs for the port deps make a list than order it backwards ( which is poor ) then display the list.
after that it goes afetr every individual port from that list displaying its variables  asking for changes ( and saving it to a file inside ~/.pisntall ) Then he builds the port.  and move to next.

that way i avoid to build stuff with incorrect variants  when i build em as a dependency for something..