fvwm - where's pager??

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Mar 30 15:11:35 PDT 2010

On Mar 30, 2010, at 16:59, Pau wrote:

> I installed fvwm, my favourite wm, but I realise that the pager is missing!
>
> When right-clicking I get the menu and an entry for the pager, but
> when I click on it, it does not appear.
>
> The pager on fvwm is the most important thing.

The description of the fvwm port reads "A very simple window manager supporting a pager" so I assume whoever created the port is aware of this important capability. But I've never heard of this software before so I can't help you with it.

I see there's also a port fvwm2 with a newer version. Maybe you want to try that instead.

> Does anybody know who's the maintainer of fvwm?
>
> In the site it is reported "Maintained by: nomaintainer"

Then nobody is maintaining this port. Anybody can volunteer to do so.