Mac::Growl?

Steve Morris steve at judgement.com
Sat May 1 08:18:43 PDT 2010

Thanks Brad,

I'm trying but I am new at this. I apologize but I need a little more
info than the local-repositories guide and the ticket offers. I edited
sources.conf, and created a ~/ports directory to match the URL I added
but I don't know what to put inside that directory. Presumably the
Portfile in the ticket you created but where does it go? Which
subdirectory do I create for it? And what is the port command do I
need to use it. I'm guessing "port install p5-mac-growl"?

Steve