MySQL error after Ports upgrade

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Tue May 4 20:52:53 PDT 2010

On May 4, 2010, at 7:41 AM, Craig Hoffman wrote:

> Found the problem: php5-FreeImage @0.1_0+universal (active)
> Uninstalled and cleaned it - PHPInfo comes up.
>
> Should I fill a bug report on this?

What do your mysql error logs say at the time of these errors happening?

I could not find your machines hostname in your posts, but if you look at:
    /opt/local/var/db/mysql5/*.err
you should find something.

Maybe you could turn back on "php5-FreeImage" and make sure the error comes back, then run
    sudo tail -f /opt/local/var/db/mysql5/*.err
start MySql, load the test pages and other things you used as tests in the past, and paste to us the relevant mysql error log lines.

I just did the same upgrade as you did, and everything came back up with no trouble at all, though I am not running php5-FreeImage at this time.