pgAdmin3 @1.10.3_0 install failure

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon May 17 09:00:46 PDT 2010

On May 17, 2010, at 10:43, seron wrote:

> --->  Configuring pgAdmin3
> DEBUG: Using compiler 'Mac OS X gcc 4.0'
> DEBUG: Executing proc-pre-org.macports.configure-configure-0
> Error: The file /opt/local/lib/libwx_macu_core-2.8.dylib does not exist,
> though it was
> Error: expected to have been provided by one of pgAdmin3's dependencies. Try
> Error: rebuilding the port that should have provided that file by running
> Error:
> Error:     sudo port -n upgrade --force <portname>

I agree, libwx_macu_core-2.8.dylib does not exist on my system either, though wxWidgets is installed. You should file a bug report for this problem in the issue tracker.

I have a feeling the existence of this file might depend on using wxWidgets' +nonmonolithic variant. So pgAdmin3's archcheck should be modified to work whether or not this wxWidgets variant has been used.