Installing a particular package version via macports

Simone temporary.dream at gmail.com
Wed May 26 05:56:57 PDT 2010

Hi,

 I'm trying to install, via macports , a complete py-gtk
environment[1] on snow-leopard but I'm getting errors[2] compiling
some gtk2 dependencies. Supposing a gtk2 related problem, I used the
"port list installed|grep gtk2" to discover the gtk2 version installed
by macports: v.2.20.1.
Because some people consider Gtk2 2.20.* a problematic release, I
would like try to replace this version with an older one, the 2.18.2(
already tested on a leopard-notebook), but I really don't know how to
do it :-(.

Could somebody give me some usefull tip / pointer ?

Thank you in avance,
 Simone

[1]
py25-gtk py25-gobject py25-gobject py25-cairo py25-cairo py25-pip
py25-psycopg2 py25-tz py25-goocanvas gnome-themes gtk-nodoka-engine
gtk-smooth-engine gtk2-aurora gtk2-clearlooks gtk2-extra
gtk2-industrial gtk2-murrine gtk-theme-switch

[2]
File compilation-error.log (in attachment)