Trying to install MAMP on new machine and having problems

Ali A Samii samii at me.com
Wed Nov 17 23:50:13 PST 2010

Hi:

The attached zip contains copies of my conf files.

Their paths are as follows:

/private/etc/hosts
/opt/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf
/opt/local/apache2/conf/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf

Path to where I want my document root and all sites defined in the hosts and httpd-vhosts.conf to be located:

/Volumes/External_Storage/www