gnome-subtitles

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Sun Nov 21 14:21:12 PST 2010

On Nov 21, 2010, at 2:16 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Nov 21, 2010, at 16:00, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
>
>> Here is something to start with.
>
> I would define the ${branch} variable, not to use it in the
> livecheck. (Don't you want to be informed when a new branch is
> released?)

Good catch. I've been using that regex with dovecot2 type ports.

Should we create a trac ticket for new port?

I can't build all this gnome stuff right now so if someone wants
maintainership that's cool by me. I just wanted to help Luis get
started. I would be happy to help with the other new dep ports but I'm
not a good tester for this one.

Brad