worksrcpath

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Thu Nov 25 13:51:23 PST 2010

I'm working on a port that fetches using svn.

It currently "extracts" to work/${name}-${version}.

The port does not use configure but rather a script that fetches
dependents using svn to work/.

Eventually I want to not use this script and satisfy dependencies
using MacPorts but for now I'd like to have svn extract the port files
to work/${name}-${version}/build as it seems wrong to have the port
build process putting files in work/.

How do I do this with svn?

I've tried setting worksrcdir like so which does not work:
worksrcdir              ${distname}/build

Looking over guide.macports.com I'm unsure how to effect fetch.type
svn to achieve my objective.

I could move things around after the fact but suspect there is a
better way.

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht