xterm hangs - help needed

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Sun Nov 28 18:05:42 PST 2010

Hi Mike,

	Under Snow Leopard you are not suppose to set DISPLAY as long as you are using launchd. Setting DISPLAY
	will screw things up!

	Once you have a xterm you can get the DIISPLAY out of it and pass that on. From the Terminal I started a couple of
	xterms and all had the same $DISPLAY!

	Hope this helps

	regards
		Keith