py26-numpy install issues - ld: symbol(s) not found

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Fri Oct 1 07:37:15 PDT 2010

On Sep 30, 2010, at 2:38 PM, Michael Dickens wrote:
> (2) Try out the fix in ticket #24942 < https://trac.macports.org/ticket/24942 >.  It still has issues with the resulting 'f2py', but I think I know what to do -- just need a few hours to do it (hopefully Friday).

I just uploaded a new "svn diff" to that ticket, which should fix the F2PY script issue.  Anyone using py26-numpy & having time to do so, please try it out -- we're close to having everything working, possible there but I'll withhold judgement until I hear some positive reports; if you do try it out, please report back (here or the ticket) including your OS / arch / port / XCode version / variants tried.  Thanks! - MLD